- Late 1950's era (most likely a 1958 or 1959) Gibson ES-330 with P-90 pickups, hollow body, and tobacco sunburst finish.
- It seemed to first come to prominence during the Achtung Baby sessions and is is seen in a number of the Achtung
Baby era photo's that were taken during the recording sessions at Hansa Ton Studio and Dog Town - on the Dalkey Coast. (1)
- Live: Used for live performances of "One" during
the 1992-93 ZOOTV/Zooropa tours. Also used to play "Holy Joe" in NYC at the K-Mart press conference - announcing Popmart tour
- in early 1997.
- Video: 'Even Better Than The Real Thing', 'Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (1992).
'Staring At The Sun' (1997). U2: Best of 1990-2000 [vhs/dvd]. (2)
- Musician magazine. "Inventing U2". March 1992 [15th Anniversary Issue] (1)
- U2: Best of 1990-2000 [vhs/dvd] 'Even Better Than The Real Thing', 'Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (1992).
'Staring At The Sun' (1997)
- U2: Zoo TV Live From Sydney ('One') [vhs]